How to Thrive in a Multi-Generational Workplace
Today’s workforce requires relying on multiple generations working together. Each brings its own skills and challenges. Ensuring each generation brings their best is more critical than ever. Each has its own preferred recruiting approaches, retention priorities, skills and work styles. Find out how technology, team building, flexible work settings and other tools are being used by leading employers and employees in Ontario to maximize their workplace impact and satisfaction.
Erin Bury- noted business columnist, Managing Director of Eighty-Eight creative communications agency, start-up fanatic, tech commentator and named a top 30 Under 30 by Marketing Magazine.
Experts from Communitech, Georgian College, Isowater and Eighty-Eight PR will discuss ways to retain and attract the right generational talent.
- Generational differences and similarities
- Maximizing effectiveness of multigenerational workforce
- Tech trends that are changing the digital recruitment landscape
- Start-up strategies for attracting and retaining the right generational talent.
Who should attend:
- Executives at companies facing workforce shortages
- HR and recruitment leaders
- Company leaders looking to better engage their multigenerational workforce
- Employees wanting to understand how to better perform in multigenerational companies
- Young, ambitious professionals seeking growth opportunities
Tea & Coffee and a light breakfast snack
Cost: $30 per person (click on the link below)
Note: Limited seating available - get your tickets now! Tickets will NOT be available at the door.
Simcoe Street Theatre, 65 Simcoe Street, Collingwood, ON L9Y 1H7
11/15/2018, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
705-445-8441 ext 7420
Website URL: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/business-in-motion-how-to-thrive-in-a-multi-generational-workplace-tickets-49699209674?aff=ebdssbdestsearch