Tourism Stakeholder Workshop - Ontario's Lake Country
• To share and generate ideas for tourism growth; and
• To generate a long-list of tourism products and experiences for Ontario’s Lake Country that best match the market, and provide the best potential for sustainable revenue generation (i.e. private sector investment)
• Overview of market research to date
• Key objectives for tourism growth across Ontario’s Lake Country
• Input on any new opportunities for tourism investment in the area
The Orillia Area Community Development Corp., in partnership with Ontario’s Lake Country, Regional Tourism Organization 7, Tourism Simcoe County, the Townships of Oro-Medonte, Severn and Ramara, the City of Orillia, and Rama First Nations, has retained CBRE Tourism & Leisure Group (“CBRE”) to identify tourism investment opportunities in Ontario’s Lake Country (see map below).
A key component of this study is this Stakeholder Workshop. Following the workshop, we will work with the Steering Committee to narrow down the top 3 tourism investment opportunities, and evaluate their potential through high-level feasibility and market assessments.
As key stakeholders in the region, your presence at this meeting is invaluable to ensuring Ontario’s Lake Country continues to stay positioned as a significant tourism destination in the future.
FREE to attend. Registration is limited: Please RSVP by Monday, November 19, 2018 (Use link below)
Registration & Breakfast at 8:00 am in the Hermitage Ballroom, Workshop begins at 8:30 am
Hermitage Ballroom, Best Western Plus Mariposa Inn & Conference Centre, 400 Memorial Avenue, Orillia, ON. L3V 6J3
11/22/2018, 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Website URL: https://www.orilliacdc.com/events/tourism-stakeholder-workshop/